Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Funny Technical Limitations

Somehow I have set myself up on my own blog so that I can post, manage and edit my own blog, but I cannot comment on my own posts on my own blog.  LOL. 
I'll figure it out, I'm sure... but in the meantime, to dear Upsi and Jonsi:

Upsi - thank you for reminding me that I can be grateful for the inner strength it took to exit the 'dance.'
Jonsi - thanks for all your great comments!  Sorry I've been out of touch camping with my FOC for a few days, so I missed a few of them.  It means the world to connect with other folks experiencing some level of the Narc craziness. It means the world to knowt that I am not alone.

Love,
Vanci

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I'm rather technologically challenged myself. I'll have to see if DH knows anything about how to change your comment settings so you can comment on your own posts.

    I didn't even know that could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS You are definitely not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an additional technical bone to pick with your blog: I'd like to be able to follow it, but can't figure out how!

    Loving it and really, really relating to it!

    I had a narcissistic father too, and a mother who somehow went kind of cold and kind of narcissistic herself at some point too, when he'd mellowed and lost much of his interest in controlling me...

    ReplyDelete