Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hiatus

Hello my cyber friends and fellow ACoNs!
I didn't expect to be out of commission quite as long as I have, so thought I'd pop in and let you all know that I'm still here but haven't have any time lately to post.

I'm recovering from major oral surgery (went well, did fine with the pills, etc.) and that's necessitated much, much, much more rest and sleep than I typically need, so sleep has taken priority over posting (I'm a late at night writer girl.) 

Also, the sun has finally started to peek out and my gardens are caaaaaaaalling me. 

I'll be back to posting as soon as I can stay awake at night long enough to do so, but in the meantime, know that you're loved, lovable and worth whatever it takes for you to feel safe.

Love,
Vanci

5 comments:

  1. Go play in the sun and the garden and rest. It sounds wonderful. Glad it went well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take good care of yourself! And your garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a nice closing to your post! Take care - get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your garden and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the surgery went well... And those oral surgery procedures always seem to have a one to two week recovery. So, do rest up and do what you need to do to feel better.

    A garden sounds absolutely lovely.

    We'll save you a piece of virtual cake at the (Re)Birthday party. ;)

    Go enjoy all that lovely sunshine.

    You're loved, too!

    ReplyDelete